Background

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Upside Down Life

So...my life got turned upside down when our daughter was born prematurely last October. I've taken an extended maternity leave, but I am finally (almost) ready to venture out again! I'm super excited to pick up the camera again. I've taken a few classes and have been doing a lot of research and self teaching to better my skills. I'm excited to put them to use! I'm still an amateur and a work in progress, but I have figured out that I LOVE - LOVE - LOVE photography and visual arts. I can't wait to learn more and to improve on what I've already learned. I am in the process of putting together a small home studio -- some fun backgrounds and new props on their way! In the meantime, I'm excited to take advantage of the beautiful outdoors (when Mother Nature cooperates)! I've got a few exciting projects already in the works, and I will only be working P/T over the Summer, so contact me soon if you are interested in doing a session. I am doing them for next to nothing {SERIOUSLY}, so I can get back in the game. Don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment